Ready to become a chicken wings franchise owner? Perfect! We were wondering what took you so long. Check out our investment information below to get a feel for what is required to get the ball rolling and then head on over to our Steps to Ownership page to take the first step toward becoming a part of our unique brand. If you have any questions regarding the information below, reach out to the Wings Etc. franchise development team.
|Type of Expenditure||Non-Free Standing Location and Conversion of Existing Free Standing Location Amount||Free Standing Location|
|Initial Franchise Fee||$39,500||$39,500|
|Free Standing Building Improvements/Non-Free Standing Leasehold Improvements||$0 to $467,500||$937,000 to $1,191,907|
|Furniture, Fixtures and Equipment||$132,047 to $196,500||$176,082 to $222,800|
|Signage||$10,000 to $21,828||$7,622 to $39,500|
|Computer System/Cash Register/POS (No back office system currently required)||$24,000 to $25,550||$24,000 to $25,550|
|Lease & Utility Security Deposits||$0 to $10,000||$0 to $10,000|
|Initial Inventory||$15,000 to $25,000||$15,000 to $25,000|
|Insurance||$2,000 to $12,000||$2,000 to $12,000|
|Training||$12,000 to $20,000||$12,000 to $20,000|
|Grand Opening Advertising/ Marketing||$10,000||$10,000|
|Office Equipment and Supplies||$1,000 to $1,500||$1,000 to $1,500|
|Liquor License||$1,000 to $70,000||$1,000 to $70,000|
|Professional Fees||$1,000 to $5,000||$1,000 to $5,000|
|Business License and Permits||$300 to $1,000||$300 to $1,000|
|Additional Funds||$45,000 to $60,000||$45,000 to $60,000|
|Total||$292,847 to $965,378||$1,271,504 to $1,733,707|
Top 5 Reasons
To Franchise With Wings Etc.
- Low Startup Cost. Wings Etc. has one of the lowest startup/break-even business models among full-service bar and grill concepts.
- Popular Menu Items. Core menu items (wings, beer, burgers) continue to surge in popularity–no need to “convince” people!
- Proven Success Model. Proven, successful expansion in a wide range of retail spaces, market types/sizes.
- Brand Recognition. Distinctive, memorable brand personality and “vibe.” NOT just another sports bar!
- Multi Unit Buy-In. 20% of our franchisees own multiple units. 31% of our units are company-owned/operated. Continuing “buy-in” from franchisee and corporate ownership!
To hold ourselves to the highest possible standards
of excellence for service and food. To those ends,
we are committed to hiring and promoting people
who share our core values, aligning them with
exciting goals, and sharing generously with
them and the communities we serve.