4 STEPS TO BECOMING A WINGS ETC. FRANCHISEE
Step 1: Application
- Apply – Once we’ve had the opportunity to talk with you about the Wings Etc. franchise opportunity and determine your qualifications, we’ll ask you to complete a Franchise Application. If you’d like to get started right away, Click Here to go to our online Franchise Application.
- Receipt of Application – Upon receipt of your completed application, we will contact you to discuss the next steps.
Step 2: Discovery Process
- Review – You will receive a Wings Etc. Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD). Please THOROUGHLY read and review the document.
- Call – Call one of our franchise development professionals to ask any questions about the FDD.
- Visit – After your questions have been answered, we will plan for a “Discovery Day,” during which you’ll meet our support team and will visit several Wings Etc. locations. Expect to spend the entire day (8:30 am to 5:30 pm) meeting and visiting with us.
Step 3: Decision
- Follow-Up Meeting – Meet with your franchise development representative to discuss any other issues or questions prior to making a final decision to become a franchisee.
- Validate – Speak with current Wings Etc. franchisees about their experience as part of the system.
Step 4: Franchise Agreement
- Sign – You will sign and fund your Wings Etc. Franchise Agreement. Franchise fee is $34,500.
- Close – You will schedule a final closing date with your franchise development professional. At the closing, you’ll officially become part of the Wings Etc. family!